Monday, August 25, 2008

Gone Paintin'

Window to the Hills, 30 x 30

This is the invitation painting for my upcoming show at the Annarella Gallery, in Georgetown, TX. Twelve paintings will be on display for the month of September. The opening is Friday, September 5th from 6-8pm, and coincides with Georgetown's monthly "First Friday" celebration where all the stores stay open late. It's a wonderfully historic downtown and a lovely, unique gallery. Hope to see you.

I am currently off on a painting trip to Colorado and Montana (along with a few days in California for the wedding of a dear cousin). I will start posting the paintings when I get back on Thursday. Until then, best wishes to all.

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

What a beauty this is!

I love your style, and colour.
Wonderful! Good luck on your
show.

Barbara

Jann Alexander at AustinDetailsArt.com said...

wonderful work, so expressive, colorful, evocative. I hope the show goes splendidly--Jann