Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hill Country Color - 5 x 7 Art Splurge Show

Hill Country Color, L. Daniel, 5 x 7


This is my second donation to the annual "Five x Seven Show" at the Jones Arthouse in Austin, TX. Though I am not in town to enjoy the opening weekend myself, I recommend a visit to this fun and fabulous exhibition if you are around.


Annual "Five x Seven" exhibit and fundraiser
Arthouse at the Jones Center - downtown Austin
Hours: Mon-Tues closed, Wed 12-11 pm, 
Thur-Sat 12-9 pm, Sun 12-5 pm
Exhibit runs through June 12


This is my other donated piece in the "Five x Seven" show:

Golden Splinters, L. Daniel, 5 x 7

4 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

The flowers under the trees make me want to be there. We have carpets of flowers springing up here and there now, and I absolutely love the sight.

Another fantastic painting.

XOXOXOXOXOXBarbara

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I didn't realize it was a fundraiser, but I'd heard about it! This is one smashing painting, Laurel! It has it all plus that jolt of exciting color! Love it, girl.

Marla said...

I'm in love with the red flowers too!

Jane Hunt said...

Beautiful - love the splash of color under the tree!