Monday, September 23, 2013

Skyworks and Kitchen Warmth

Skyworks, 24 x 24, oil on canvas, L. Daniel © 2013

Kitchen Warmth, 24 x 18, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2013

Places of warmth - both outside and inside - draw me hopelessly in. A field of golden grass, an exploding sky, a table streaked with sunbeams... each has the capacity to stop me in my tracks. And it's good to be stopped in my tracks once in awhile... 

These paintings will both be available in my upcoming show, "Landscapes: Interior-Exterior", opening October 5th at the Davis Gallery

2 comments:

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

Your landscapes are always fabulous but seeing your interiors is so wonderful. They are each inviting and places you just want to stay in a while. Congrats!

Sarah S said...

These are both fantastic! wonderful!