Friday, January 30, 2015

Three Pears Standing - Thirty of 30 in 30!

Three Pears Standing, 10 x 10, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2015
#30 in 30 Day Challenge
NFS

Goal reached! Paintings painted! Challenge achieved! It feels awfully good and if you were here right now, you would see a silly grin on my face! Now... with one more day left in the month, people keep asking, "what about January 31st?" Well, friends, tomorrow I will post a collage of all thirty paintings and share some thoughts from the journey. So please, please stay tuned.

PS - Yes, things do come full circle. I started with pears and I finished with pears. :)
PSS - Click HERE to visit my blog and see all 30 posts again.

Please join me for these upcoming Workshops:
March 26-29, 2015 | Plein Air | Click here to register: Austin, Texas
April 30-May 2, 2015 | Plein Air | Click here to register: St. Simons Island, GA