Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tomatillos - 13 of 30 in 30

Tomatillos, 8 x 8, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2015
#13 in 30 Day Challenge
Click to purchase $175 + $16 s/h

I have always thought tomatillos were really cool looking with their thin papery shells, but I had never actually cooked with them... until this summer. My daughter and I tried a new recipe for Tomatillo Salsa and guess what? They are delicious too! As I painted today, I was thinking of that fun day with my sweet girl. I love getting to do that!

Please join me for these upcoming Workshops:
January 22-24, 2015 | Still Life | Click here to register: Austin, Texas
March 26-29, 2015 | Plein Air | Click here to register: Austin, Texas
April 30-May 2, 2015 | Plein Air | Click here to register: St. Simons Island, GA

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

That joy comes through! Wonderful Laurel.

XOXOXOXOXOXO Barbara

art by susan said...

I have a string of 16 for this year. www.richclemart.com