Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tropical Dance - Postcard from Hawaii

Tropical Dance, 8 x 6, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2015
Click to purchase $120 + $16
Available for shipping March 18


One of my favorite things about Hawaii is the way its palm trees sway to the rythm of incoming trade winds. I never tire of watching this well learned dance of nature. 

Please join me for these upcoming Workshops:
March 26-29, 2015 | Plein Air | Austin, Texas (FULL with wait list)
April 30-May 2, 2015 | Plein Air | Click here to register: St. Simons Island, GA

3 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Laurel,

You are so amazing with trees. I love the grace and feeling you captured in this one.

Delightful. Thank you.

XOXOXOXOXO Barbara

silentwitness said...

This is so lyrical! Your Hawaiian paintings are portraying an amazing quality of light and atmosphere. So lovely! Laurel, I can't believe you're a grandmother! Congrats, and enjoy your time there.

Sharon L. Graves said...

Beautiful! I can almost hear the waves.