Monday, September 28, 2015

Forgotten Boathouse

Forgotten Boathouse, 6 x 8, oil on panel, L. Daniel © 2015
SOLD

The occasion of a wedding took us to Connecticut this past weekend... and what a delight it was! The ceremony and celebration were beautiful, and seeing lifelong friends is always nourishment for the soul. In my downtime, I got outside with paint kit and brushes, and enjoyed the delicious fall weather. This spot was an unexpected discovery, found on my way to a recommended vista. I just had to stop because, well, you know what they say about a "bird in the hand". I never did see that vista! ;)

Please join me for my last workshop of the year...
En Plein Air: Strong Starts, November 6-8, 9am-1:30pm
Register @ The Contemporary Austin Art School

1 comment:

Sharon L. Graves said...

So much going on in this little beauty. Love it!